Thanks God, you are a great comforter. The mighty Father to lift me up every time when I am drowning in depression.
I wonder why I was born into this world, this world belongs to winner, those who are clever and can earn big money easily. Those who have these sort of 'wisdom' of the world will live in luxury. Whereas those who is slow and stupid will fall behind and face hardship throughout.
I cannot catch up with what are required of me in this world.
How I wish I can just leave this world now and secure in the arm of the Lord.
I have change my job, church and friends.... and realise that I had actually no real friend to share my heart with.
All my cousins are married except me. At my current age, I am more lonely than usual.
No friend to go out with, no common interest with colleague and church bros and sis.
In my mind, the old memories keep hurting.
How I wish I can just leave the world...
Unless God, my Lord will give me the courage and wisdom to live on, to have a purpose to live on.
Lord, I don;t care what others say about me, only you alone understand me. I trust in you. I pray that you give me the wisdom and purpose to live on.
Thanks God, in Jesus name, Amen.