Profile

Que Wenxi
DOB: 13 Aug 1980
Place of birth: Singapore
Passion: Music, Learning
Job: Servant, Student

My Pictures

Archives

January 2007
February 2007
March 2007
April 2007
June 2007
September 2007
May 2008

Tagboard

Links

Ting Zheng
xbuickx
My Friendster
My E-mail

Now playing

Nearer, my God to thee

Web Counter

Free Hit Counter
Free Hit Counter

Monday, April 16, 2007

Well, time pass so fast. I have been working in this new company for 3.5 months. A little promotion motivated me to work even harder, although my pay remain the same. Now is the time that I really got to save up money in order to go with the plan ahead. Hoping that I can complete my Grade 4 theory this November, and grade 5 next year, also hoping to take cello exam (grade 5) next year. But I really got to save a lot. Currently, my Music Theory lesson (Grade 3) is S$140.00 per month. And from next month onwards, it will be S$150.00 (Grade 4). Then there is FINALLY a cello/piano teacher joining the music school which I am attending. So planning to take cello lesson from her. Hoping by Next year March to complete my Grade 5 Cello. But the cello lesson per month is S$180.00. Hmm.... Therefore total I need to spend is S$150.00 + S$180.00 = S$330.00 per month. And that will be S$330.00 x 6 = S$1980.00 for half a year. Rather expensive investment.


Do hope that My Father in Heaven plan for me the way out.

My plans are:-

Before 30 yrs old, to get Grade 8 in Cello, Grade 8 In Music Theory and Grade 5 in Piano. *I know I am dreaming, but I will try.

Before 33 yrs old, I want to get my CPA Australia title.

After 33yrs old, I will be taking up some courses in counseling and so on.

Recently do hope that in whatever I do, they will glorify my father in heaven. I must work hard, and study hard. To let everyone know that God help me and given me strength to go on and on and never tired and never lazy. I can do it. Sure can!!

wishes80 :: 12:02 am

Comments: Post a Comment
Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.comGet awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com