Profile

Que Wenxi
DOB: 13 Aug 1980
Place of birth: Singapore
Passion: Music, Learning
Job: Servant, Student

My Pictures

Archives

January 2007
February 2007
March 2007
April 2007
June 2007
September 2007
May 2008

Tagboard

Links

Ting Zheng
xbuickx
My Friendster
My E-mail

Now playing

Nearer, my God to thee

Web Counter

Free Hit Counter
Free Hit Counter

Thursday, March 15, 2007

First time trying.

Dear Readers,

Its' really difficult to arrange music. I suppose that is fun. But it turned out, just don't sound right. Lots of crashing notes. The harmony parts are being played higher pitch than then melody. Initially had expect the sound to fit perfectly. But played by computer midi and compare with the actual life music performance, is totally different. One Sunday afternoon, afterChurch, I went to Funan centre level 5 to look for music scores softwares and found “Finale Print Music” which cost about SGD 150.00. The software functions look good, which is able to convert the music scores to midi files as well as MP3 format. The music play out by finale software is also nicer then our usual PC midi. Therefore, now considering whether to purchase the product. Am I desperately in need of using this software to arrange music? Do hope that I will be getting better in arranging and composing music. Well, first time trying, let not place too much expectation. Surely God will want me to keep on trying and bring out the best effort in serving Him. Yes Lord.

At work.

This month is the third month working in this 'new' company and soon will be my confirmation day which fall at 3rd April 2007. I am still able to manage the workloads but really tonnes of new things to learn. Never did I ever thought of doing reconciliation of accounting entries dated back to even year 2002 and earlier. I learn to be more independent, relying on God to keep me motivated, to be more socialise, to be more 'mature'...and to learn to accept own mistakes.

One of my most respected colleague just reprimanded me today for being 'act cute' at my age which she cannot accept it. This hurt me a lot. Because, this is who I am, myself. Anyway, I will learn from today lesson to be more serious at work, especially toward this colleague. Everyone have different personality. It is alright that she being honest to me and I know she doesn't like it. Well, I will take note and be more careful. Seriously, I need to be more patient and open my heart to everyone. I need to accept criticism from fellow colleagues and friends. Help others more. It may seem that I am being bullied. But somehow in fact, I am improving and upgrading as well as be more recognizing by others. I want to improve my abilities in accounting and languages. I will improve, I want to learn to improve. I want a definite plan in life to be strong and serve God.

Must work for the very best everyday, for Lord, and His plan in me. Today, tomorrow and never retire!

wishes80 :: 10:40 pm

Comments: Post a Comment
Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.comGet awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com