Profile

Que Wenxi
DOB: 13 Aug 1980
Place of birth: Singapore
Passion: Music, Learning
Job: Servant, Student

My Pictures

Archives

January 2007
February 2007
March 2007
April 2007
June 2007
September 2007
May 2008

Tagboard

Links

Ting Zheng
xbuickx
My Friendster
My E-mail

Now playing

Nearer, my God to thee

Web Counter

Free Hit Counter
Free Hit Counter

Sunday, January 28, 2007

After months of healing the broken heart, I decide to go on with life and to the fullest. I am grateful to the people who have care for me throughout, listening, giving me hope. I do not want to waste any more time looking back at the painful past. What is needed is to learn and gain, so that to give and help many more of the needly. To care and concern for people is an important part of my life. I want to learn how to care, give counsel and guide people out of darkness. I want to work for the Lord, my Saviour, who lead me out of the darkest path of valley. Be a real servant for the Lord, work for Him only.

Really hope that these plans are blessed and able to glorify God. I may be still considering a new follower of Christ, but I know my life changes so much in this one year. The plans are a lot. And only by keep working hard in present moment will achieve them. May Lord bless. Friends, brothers and sisters, if you happen to pass by this blog, really hope that you too can think of the purpose and meaning in life. Life is short, and have we taken the right steps in the right path of life? We better be careful, of sin and devils trying to lead us into a place full of darkness, loneliness and death. Never waste our life, but make it a purpose driven life. Believing in Jesus Christ, and accept His grace, we will see our life change and walking in a right path.

What past is past. Thanks God for giving me the strength to go on and serve Him only. Work hard in present moment, and we will see the changing life, full of joy and grace.

wishes80 :: 11:31 pm

Comments: Post a Comment
Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.comGet awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com